Israel which increasingly cruel

by the end of the year 2008 I have heard with case surprising member of world that is attack befalling Palestinian precisely in Kota Gaza. the attack launched by Israel. now Israel massacres all member of Palestinian residing in line Gaza. member becoming victim most of is woman and children.

I am not used up thinks, why Israel had the heart to conduct action that. which I read in newspaper or in magazine that Israel only wish to massacre HAMAS which of course area in town Gaza. but what is going. they exactly massacre all towny Gaza which is not guilty.

Israel is not ought to do that is of all. with this cases almost 1000 member of terenggut its the soul is fruitlessly. I don't understand what which actually there are in mind member of israel at the moment. purpose of Isreal very out of reason. they have dropped rudal more than 25 times. but is result of his its. nothing that important.

not they were all ought to massacre school PBB, place of evacuation, and other places which there are a lot of innocent resident. I very concerned with this case. I thirst for assists Palestinian in facing this attack. but what which I can did. I only can pray and pours contents of my liver liver about this case.

I request government of Indonesia can more lighteningly burden of the members in Palestinian especially in town Gaza which the existing of its(the keadaa is hardly worrying of by the way of more sending help.