Illicit Cigarette ?

at this opportunity, I will study about law to consume cigarette in region nusantara. recently I hear some newses in television, magazine, and newspaper that smoking law in Indonesia will be turned into FORBIDDEN. this news surprises some party sides. something be of the opinion very good, something doesn't affect, but also there is minds.

this immeasurable opinion makes MUI confused for public that is is not smoked possibly feels usual only. but in consuming party side possibly objection. I don't take confused of this problems.

but something props up from all this controversies. if correctness punished smoking will be illicit, how chance of the the officers in Indonesia. According to my opinion?sight concerning this, the government in a state of completely difficult. because some of productions of state yielded by sale of cigarette in Indonesia.

according to I let is just of all run in its the should have been. so gives freedom to others. if not something smoked, cigarette factory officer will how. they also guiltless. that is my opinion. but I am not know opinion they are outside there.