the importance of thanking goodness


In this world, nothing that perfection. we are as ordinary man it is of course has excessive passion or desire. when we want something sometimes we to force self to fulfill his its. though we is not guaranted can fulfill it is surely. sometime we feel insufficient by what our now. we always so. nothing that enough in this world according to logical opinion?sight of we.

from here possibly is formed an economics understanding telling that " equipment of limited satisfied, while unlimited human desire." honestly, I write this article because event of this have ever happened even often happened in everyday life of I. I have unlimited desire. while situation of my economics insufficient to fulfill the requirement. I confuse how to I to get money to grant desire myself. finally I also gets idea to raise money which many so that can yield money. I make every effort. but what is going? tomorrow of its the day I'M SICK. said my medical doctor lacking of nutrition that is finally result pain me. at heart I laugh at heart. why I had the heart to did this to my body only for the shake of desire which might not too necessary for myself.

that is its(the usage having THANKS GOODNESS. THANKS GOODNESS is locking happy success. if we look for happy in world, firstly must be done is having THANKS GOODNESS to all which has been given by God to us. may we own desire, but ultra vires doesn't and harms ourselves and others importance. with this article I try awakes you liver so that more esteemingly life and it is of course more having THANK GOODNESSto God has given we everything.